Sunday, June 22, 2008

:: Outdoor pre-wedding photoshoot.. ::

21 Jun, Saturday

Have finally took our outdoor shoot yesterday!
The sky was great ytd! In fact, it was super sunny lohrr.. Sweatythks to XQ and all who prayed for good weather.. (it was raining 2 days ago).

The photoshoot was pretty short.. from 3-8pm.. It took about 4hrs, exclude 1hr probably the walking and travelling time.. Just merely 4hrs and my legs are sore with the walking on the heels, my face is melting with the heavy makeup, my body tired from the heavy gown.. Thk god Su is ard. She help me in every way she could.. carrying my gown, helping me with the hairdo etc.. hehe.. so glad she is with me. Thk u Su!! Kisses

Hmm.. the whole thing didnt reali went smooth thou.. Pouty

2 weeks ago, when i called to make an appt for the outdoor shoot, Lily (our bridal cordinator) told me that ytd was the only day available otherwise, will need to wait till end of Jul. Jef and i tot it was quite rush for us, esp Jef's work schedule is rather unpredictable. So we happily took up the offered date. Just 1week later, i sms my MUA, Karen, to check if she wants to help me with e express medicure.. and only then she told me that my bridal studio have actualli arrange another person to do the makeup for me cos' she is not available for that day. I was kinda of hmm.. angry? nope.. more to disappointed as im comfortable with Karen and i dun wan any surprise makeup for tat day. I was wondering why my bridal shop did not inform me abt it, but decided to do with it anyway since there was no time to lose.. keeping my fingers crossed.. I Dunno



On the day, to my surprise, i saw Karen.. i was relieve and glad. She told me that she manage to push her appt only this morning, so she just dropped by to do it for me. Whew.. I tot everything will turn fine afterall and proceed with the makeup and hairdo. When i was almost done, i saw my requested photographer, ah tao. He was doing the indoor shoots for the another couple whom I tot wont be taking outdoor shoot.

Then suddenly i heard the bride asking the groom if he wants to go botanic garden. Shock 2 *lighting strike* Huh! They doing outdoor? Then wat happen to us? Our photographer ah tao can run 2 places meh? Lily then appear from behind and said to me that the other couple requested for ah tao also. So she has to arrange another photographer for us. I saw this another photographer a couple of times, he is also their inhouse photographer. I mean i have no issues abt him.. BUT at least Lily should have told us right in the first place. we DID request for ah tao also mahhh.. Somehow.. i feel cheated. Scam?! My guess is that she has known this right from the start but didnt want to tell me till now. Well... im all dressed and makeup was almost done. I would feel silly to waste my time seating here for 2hrs dressing up for nothin lohrr.. naturally i didnt reject the offer BUT was kinda of pissssed off. First was my MUA .. and now my photographer.. "xue te"!!! Kicking Dirt

Anyway, back to photoshoot..

We went to Hort Park, Shenton Way and Fullerton. Jef has a thing for buildings and i prefer something more into nature.. so we chose these few places.



It was quite fun but honestly, the time at Hort Park was toooooo hot to do all the poses properly. Have to fight the glare of the sun, have to lie down on the hot ground..
By the time we reach Shenton Way, the sun has cooled much.. running across the road at Shenton way was fun lohhrr! hehe..

Time was very limited, so we did not take alot of photos that we wanted to. The photographer wasnt very keen on some places where we want to go too. I TRIED to tell him the kind of feelings we want the photos to turn out.. something fun and cheerful.. but he like didnt bother with me. sianz... He always seems somehow frustrated and like want to get the job done. haiz.. oh man.. i really hope the photos turn out nice lohrrrrr.. Thinking

A quick sketch of us after our outdoor shoots..

Fio =)

No comments: