Saturday, May 17, 2008

:: Facial.. ::

Went to Lydia's private salon to do facial yesterday to prepare for my photoshoot on 31MAR.
It was soooo nice.. :)

Initially i tot the charge of 100bucks was expensive but after the session, it was all worthwhile!

The salon was actually at her hse and there was nobody else. It was quiet..tranquile, and inside the small room, it still felt like im in some salons. I like the privacy feel..

The 100bucks incl facial, feet, hands, shoulder treatment and also tummy massage. hehe.. my girlfrenz were all telling me it will hurt alot to do facial, face will become swollen and red. But mind was alrite. Lydia firstly cleaned my face, then put some chemical for peeling to get rid of dead skins, then put more chemical which was suppose to open up the pores so that she can take out the blackheads and some other dirty stuffs tat my pimples have left over easily. She said tat normal salons will use steam, but she prefer to use this chemical, thou more expensive but at least she dun need to squeeze too much which will hurt both mi and my skin. After tat, she put some chemical again, saying tat it will help to protect my skin from inflammation. Then follow by eye mask, and face mask.. i doze off while waiting the mask to dry. nice enviroment to slp! :P

In between the waiting time, she scrab my feet and use some big machines to steam it. Nice! My feet is now free of dead skins! :) She also masssage my tummy, and use some laser thingy on it.. my tummy is burning! She keep saying im v bony and small size, like v fragile! Wahahahaha.. i cant help but keep thinkin wait till she say my laopo! :P

I think i will use their facial service again after my photoshoot. Really like her service! She explains everything she does and she gave me this motherly feeling. hehe.. more imptly, im not sensitive to the lotions they use. Looking forward to see her on the nxt visit! =D

Fio =)

No comments: