Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hacking of wall at last..

28 May
Wednesday
Rain the whole afternoon.. thats y laze at home.. Only went up to see the reno in the late afternoon..
When i reached the place.. , Shock 2

I thought its on the 30th as told by HDB ytd.. anyway the earlier the better.. heard from the workers who did the flooring, a guy and a girl came and took some pics and left.. i guess should be the PE.. just need their signature only cost me $430.. wah seh.. easy money for them, to earn.. also easy money for me, to loose.. Blowing Nose

Seems like WW3 just occured in my house.. my walls been hacked full clean.. leaving so many debris and rumble crumble.. Cowboy

Finally.. The Great Wall has crumbled..
The position of my existing doorframe and door also hacked & removed
Another view
Now my MBR looks so spacious..

View from where i'll sleep..


It feels like im in a warzone, a mine just went off.. boom!! and there goes my wall.. and money together as well* ps - hacking of wall need PE fee, hacking works, seal up the other wall, install new doorframe, plaster seal the uneven frame etc..

As my new door will be left swing.. and my existing door is right swing.. so there's a problem here.. No worries.. one of my neighbours, i knew from renotalk has a left swing door..

The very heavy door.. but mine is right swing.. i need a left swing now

Went to collect the door.. carried it all by myself.. Barbell its very heavy and bulky.. thank god we were from the same block only different floors.. and both our unit near the lift.. whew..

Now another problem is that her door is from the toilet, so there is no lock and key kind of handle.. Again no worries.. i already got that solved.. all i have to do is to exchange the lock with my existing door lor.. Genius right!! HAHA.. Bravo

The new door i collected has no keyhole.. How?

Dun worry.. with the help of 1 screwdriver and allen key..

Just unscrew the keyhole from my existing door.. And fix it to the left swing door.. there it is..

A screw driver and allen key shall do the job.. and.. Ta Dah!! I've got a left swing door with lock.. yeah.. hee..

Thank you friendly neighbour for ur door.. Hello

Also, the cement screeding was done up for bedroom 2 and 3..



To be continued..
Jef

No comments: