Monday, May 12, 2008

:: Gowns! ::

Finally have selected my gowns! Hehe.. but im not going to post the pics here.. would want to keep the suspense for actual day! lOls.. =P

Took about 3hrs plus to select the gowns. Jef, XQ, Su, Abby, thanks so much for accompaning me and being soo sooo patience with me. OHya.. and must special thks to my laopo, Su for taking time off from her work to acc me. "我被摸了!" and also.. so thkful to the girls for helping me get my slippers as it broke in the bridal shop. *blUshed*

Just a short summary.. hehe.. imagine it!
Photoshoot gown : white long tube dress ..duno how to describe more.. oops. :x
Actual day gown : white long tube dress with can can, dress layered with silver ribbons.
Actual day evening gown : "A" shape long red tube dress..
Erm.. actually would want to chose different patterns for my dresses like the mermaid style for evening gown or the halter neck etc.. but my body dun suit. sobx*

***+++***+++***+++***
I have taken my trial makeup too! First was Shirley. Didnt really like her cos of her attitude. She have this "anyhow" attiude. I mean, yes i understand its trial but dun really need to so anyhow ba.. draw until my eyebrow also nt balance lo. tsk tsk tsk.. 2nd time was Karen Yee. She was nice and professional. She even brought a camera along to take pic after the makeup to explain that her makeup needs to be heavy so that it looks nicer on photos. Su love the way she put up the eyeshadow. I feel comfortable with her.. so just confirm her.

Jef is so sweet. He even ask me if i really like the gowns and makeup. Suggested that maybe i can make-to-measure if i dun like or i can get more trials etc. My ans, probably im just a simple girl.. somehow, as long as the gowns r not so ugly till i cant wear or so oh biang that i rather kill myself .. im okay. I like the gowns i have chosen, i prefer my actual day gown more thou. hehe.. As for makeup, as long as she dun draw me till i look like im going for a wayang show or 7mth geitai or my face looks like its hanging by itself im fine. To me, the most impt thing is still, im marrying him. *blushed*

Fio =)

No comments: